Saturday, April 12, 2014

Renew Their Strength

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
 
Seek the Lord and His strength;
seek His face evermore!
1 Chronicles 16:11
 
It is God who arms me with strength,
and makes my way perfect.
Psalm 18:32
 
The Lord is my strength and song, and He
has become my salvation; He is my God,
and I will praise Him; my father’s God,
and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2
 
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed,
for I am your God.  I will strengthen you, yes,
I will help you, I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
 
But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me,
so that the message might be preached fully through
me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was
delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
2 Timothy 4:17
 


No comments:

Post a Comment