Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Praise The Lord

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
I will praise the Lord with my
whole heart, in the assembly of
the upright and in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1
 
Is anyone among you in trouble?
Let them pray. Is anyone happy?
Let them sing songs of praise.
James 5:13
 
Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol
him, all you peoples.  For great is his
love toward us, and the faithfulness
of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord.
Psalm 117:1-2
 
Therefore by Him let us continually offer
the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the
fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
Hebrews 13:15
 
I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth;
yes, I will praise Him among the multitude.
Psalm 109:30
 
O Lord, You are my God.  I will exalt You, I will
praise Your name, for You have done wonderful
things; your counsels of old are
faithfulness and truth.
Isaiah 25:1
 
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude
of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth
peace, goodwill toward men!”
Luke 2:13-14
 
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His
courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His
name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting,
and His truth endures to all generations.
Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment