Monday, April 21, 2014

Message Of Light

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
For You are my lamp, O Lord; the
Lord shall enlighten my darkness.
2 Samuel 22:29
 
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying,
I am the light of the world. He who
follows Me shall not walk in darkness,
but have the light of life.”
John 8:12
 
Every good gift and every perfect gift is
from above, and comes down from the
Father of lights, with whom there is no
variation or shadow of turning.
James 1:17
 
There shall be no night there: They need no
lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God
gives them light
. And they shall
reign forever and ever.
Revelation 22:5
 
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom
shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment