Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Holy God / The Rock

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
And one cried to another and said:
Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
the whole earth is full of His glory!”
Isaiah 6:3
 
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and
my deliverer; my God, my strength, in
whom I will trust; My shield and the horn
of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2
 
Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at
His holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9
 
Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods?
Who is like You, glorious in holiness,
fearful in praises, doing wonders?
Exodus 15:11
 
But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment,
and God who is holy shall be hallowed
in righteousness.
Isaiah 5:16
 
Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that
time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God
besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.
Isaiah 44:8
~ ~ ~
Rock of Ages (Jesus is the Rock) - Praise Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XkmWym9vo4

No comments:

Post a Comment