Sunday, April 6, 2014

He Heals Hearts And Wounds

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
For I will restore health to you and heal
you of your wounds
, says the Lord...
Jeremiah 30:17
 
The Lord is near to those who have a broken
heart
, and saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18
 
My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength
of my heart
and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26
 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not
as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your
heart be troubled
, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
 
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;
there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.

There shall be no more pain, for the former
things have passed away.
Revelation 21:4
 
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind,
that you may prove what is
that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2
 


No comments:

Post a Comment