Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Esteem Them / Be At Peace

(A study/comparison of similar verses)
Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they shall be called sons of God.
Matthew 5:9
 
Yet none of the rest dared join them,
but the people esteemed them highly.
Acts 5:13
 
If it is possible, as far as it depends
on you, live at peace with everyone.
Romans 12:18
 
Let nothing be done through selfish ambition
or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each
esteem others better than himself.
Philippians 2:3
 
I went in response to a revelation and, meeting
privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented
to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles.
I wanted to be sure I was not running and
had not been running my race in vain.
Galatians 2:2
 
I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk
worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all
lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with
one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity
of the Spirit in the bond of peace
.
Ephesians 4:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment