Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rest In The Lord

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Rest in the Lord,
and wait patiently for Him...
Psalm 37:7a
 
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble
.
Psalm 46:1
 
He says,
Be still, and know that I am God...
Psalm 46:10
 
And He said, “My Presence will go
with you, and I will give you rest.”
Exodus 33:14
 
Let not your heart be troubled; you
believe in God, believe also in Me.
John 14:1
 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are
heavy laden, and I will give you rest
Matthew 11:28-30
 
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;
not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:27
~ ~ ~
Lord, You know I'm not always good at
resting in You.  Please forgive me, and help
me to depend on You in all circumstances.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment