Monday, September 30, 2013

God Forgives

(Click graphic for larger view.)
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has
He removed our
transgressions from us
.

Psalm 103:12
 
To the Lord our God belong mercy
and forgiveness,
though we have
rebelled against Him.
Daniel 9:9
 
In Him we have redemption through
His blood, the forgiveness of sins
,
according to the riches of His grace
Ephesians 1:7
 
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my
iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will
confess my transgressions to the Lord,”
And You forgave the iniquity of my sin.
Psalm 32:5
 
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne
of grace,
that we may obtain mercy and
find grace to help in time of need
.
Hebrews 4:16
~ ~ ~
Thank You, Lord, that You love me
and forgive me when I fail You. 
Thank You for saving me.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment