Saturday, September 14, 2013

Love One Another

(Click graphic for larger view.)
A new commandment I give to you, that
you love one another; as I have loved
you, that you also love one another.

John 13:34
 
My little children, let us not love in word
or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

1 John 3:18
 
...with all lowliness and gentleness, with
longsuffering,
bearing with one another
in love,
endeavoring to keep the unity
of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:2-3
 
Beloved, let us love one another, for love
is of God; and everyone who loves is
born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:7
 
For you, brethren, have been called to liberty;
only do not use liberty as an opportunity for
the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Galatians 5:13
~ ~ ~
Lord, help me to show love for others
through gentleness and patience.
Please forgive me when I am impatient.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment