Saturday, September 7, 2013

Steadfast

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10
 
He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
Psalm 112:7
 
Be kindly affectionate to one another with
brotherly love, in honor giving preference
to one another; not lagging in diligence,
fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing
in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing
steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the
needs of the saints, given to hospitality.
Romans 12:10-13
 
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be
steadfast, immovable, always abounding
in the work of the Lord, knowing that your
labor is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58
 
For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with
you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and
the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
Colossians 2:5
~ ~ ~
Lord, help me to be steadfast
and walk the talk.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment