Friday, September 27, 2013

God / Prayer / Mercy

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Hear my prayer, Lord;
listen to my cry for mercy.
Psalm 86:6
 
When he heard that it was Jesus of
Nazareth, he began to shout, “Jesus,
Son of David, have mercy on me!”

Mark 10:47
 
The Lord is far from the wicked, But
He hears the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29
 
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our
weaknesses. For we do not know what
we should pray for as we ought
, but the
Spirit Himself makes intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26
 
I have called upon You, for You will hear me, O
God; Incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech.
Psalm 17:6
 
But you, when you pray, go into your room,
and when you have shut your door, pray to your
Father
who is in the secret place; and your Father
who sees in secret will reward you openly.
Matthew 6:6
~ ~ ~
Thank You, Lord, that You
are a God of mercy, and You
want fellowship with me.
In Jesus' name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment