Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Lord Is Near

(Click graphic for larger view.)
The Lord is near to all who call upon
Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.
Psalm 145:18
 
Come near to God and He will come near
to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and
purify your hearts, you double-minded.
James 4:8
 
Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.
Psalm 116:2
 
Do you not know that you are the temple of
God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16
 
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1
~ ~ ~
My Lord Is Near Me All The Time - Terry Warren

2 comments:

  1. Very Good Silverfox - And so very True !!!
    Lobo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it very much.

      Delete