Monday, September 2, 2013

God's Peace

(Click graphic for larger view.)
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;
not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27
 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by
prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all
understanding, will guard your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
 
Therefore, having been justified by faith,
we have peace with God through our
Lord Jesus Christ,
Romans 5:1
 
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts,
to which also you were called in one
body; and be thankful.
Colossians 3:15
~ ~ ~
Lord, help me to rest in You.
Please forgive me, when I don't.
In Jesus' name,
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment