Thursday, September 5, 2013

God / Faith

(Click graphic for larger view.)
In the beginning God created
the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1
 
The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Psalm 19:1

Before the mountains were brought forth, Or
ever You had formed the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
Psalm 90:2

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said,
“Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things you are very
religious; for as I was passing through and considering the
objects of your worship, I even found an altar with this
inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. 
Therefore, the One
whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:
“God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord
of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Acts 17:22-24
~ ~ ~
My God Is Real - The Florida Boys
 


No comments:

Post a Comment